Consultants / Experts in North America (Canada)

This section is for announcements, information and discussions relating to the help community -- for example news about events and seminars of interest, developments in help technology and so on.

Moderator: Tim Green

Suzette Seveny

Consultants / Experts in North America (Canada)

Unread post by Suzette Seveny »

Is anyone aware of any consultants or experts available in Canada - specifically in the Greater Toronto area. I think sometimes I get so bogged down with just getting our information documented, that I don't seem to have to to evaluate my process and whether or not I could be using Help & Manual better.

Also, despite the fact that we have the Premium Pack, I continue to struggle with designing skins for our WebHelp.

Just thought I'd ask!

Suzette Leeming
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Consultants / Experts in North America (Canada)

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Suzette,

If you're having specific problems with Premium Pack skins please contact me directly at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @), I may be able to help you out there. We currently have one address for training in the USA, I can also provide this by mail if you contact me.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Suzette Seveny

Re: Consultants / Experts in North America (Canada)

Unread post by Suzette Seveny »

There isn't a problem with the Premium Pack skins - the problem is my lack of knowledge :)

Customizing skins isn't something that I do very often (we have a 2 year release cycle). I was working on customizing a skin for our next release, and now there has been an update to the premium pack and I can't stand the thought of starting my customizing from scratch again. I wish I had the knowledge to completely design my own skin, but I don't and I don't have the time to learn, so I have to make do with just customizing one of the skins provided.

Please send me the contact name for training in the US. My email is suzette.leeming at gmail.com.

Thanks!