2 day workshop around the September/November time frame

This section is for announcements, information and discussions relating to the help community -- for example news about events and seminars of interest, developments in help technology and so on.

Moderator: Tim Green

CLse

2 day workshop around the September/November time frame

Unread post by CLse »

Hi Tim

I do have a suggestion, can we conduct a poll to see what the interest would be in Europe for a 2 day workshop around the September/November time frame.

You could have it central, Germany or Holland.whereby everyone would pay 2 K (Euro) per person. this would include one night accommodation (B&B).

Many places in Europe have good conference and accommodation facilities.

( I can recommend a number of them, as a result of my event management experience in a previous job function.)

This way you will promote and re-enforce users to the delights of H&M..

If you wanted to push the boat out you could set up a panel discussion on day two about technical writing.

Kind Regards
CLse
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Colin,

The training programs referred to are not organized by EC Software so if you get some people together you would need to contact the companies in question directly. You might want to contact them in advance and find out what they would be willing to do before you start collecting people and setting their prices for them. :?

If you contact me at the support email address support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) I can send you the addresses.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.