No Close button

This is the place for questions on using Impict, Help & Manual's integrated screenshot editor and enhancer.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ashoka Maurya

No Close button

Unread post by Ashoka Maurya »

Hello everybody,

I am using Impicit 2.0 for image editing. I have installed H&M 4.0.3 build ver 715.

Question:
If I have several image documents open in Impicit, then why does the close button ( cross button ) for the active document does not appear? There is only one close button, and that is for terminating the application. :?:

I have noticed that most Multiple Document Interface applications (like that in MS Office) have a "close" button to close the active document.
At this moment everytime I have to click on File >> Close to get it done. :o

Somebody Help me!!
Regards
Ashoka Maurya
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: No Close button

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Ashoka,
Ashoka Maurya wrote:If I have several image documents open in Impicit, then why does the close button ( cross button ) for the active document does not appear?
Every Impict image is displayed in a separate window with its own control buttons, but you cannot see these if you maximize the windows. To make them visible just select Cascade or Tile in the Window menu, then click on the [X] close button to close the window you want to close.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Ashoka Maurya

Pls do add this feature in next version

Unread post by Ashoka Maurya »

Thanx Tim,

Still I need to perform multiple clicks.
But make sure that it's there in the next version...
The fact is that I have got addicted to Impicit. And I want to see it as user friendly as possible :)
Regards
Ashoka Maurya