Twitter button

Please post all questions relating to Help & Manual 6 here!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

pl labrie

Twitter button

Unread post by pl labrie »

Hello,

I would like to add a button share twitter in web help project. I follow the steps but the share button is always disabled.

Thank you for the help
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Twitter button

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi PL,

The most likely cause for this is that the Help URL you have stored in your skin configuration variables is not the same as the URL from which you are viewing the help. If you are just testing the help locally, the Share button will always be disabled, because the help is not on your web server with the correct URL. That is normal. The button will be enabled as soon as you access the help on the server, if the URL has been entered correctly.

Also check that you are using the latest version of the Premium Pack skins, which is version 2.51. You can check the version you have installed in the Help & Manual Premium Pack chapter in the main Help & Manual help. At the beginning of a chapter there is a topic titled Version XX.X Change Log, where the XX.X is the version you have installed.

If you continue to have problems please mail a small demo project and a copy of the .hmskin skin file you are using to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will check it for you. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
pl labrie

Unread post by pl labrie »

Bonjour,

My url is misconfigured.

I would like to install IntenseDebate .. Is it free? .. Is it easy to intalled?

Is it possible for a user to save web pages so they can be accessed later

Thank you very much for the help
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

You don't need to install Intense Debate locally -- it is a web service just like Disqus. See the Premium Pack help chapter for instructions on how to set it up in the skin.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.