Toolbox 4.0.3 randomly closes

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ron Horn

Toolbox 4.0.3 randomly closes

Unread post by Ron Horn »

At first I thought I'd come across a magic close keystroke that I accidentally triggered when switching back from another window. The app was completely gone. So I started it back up and proceeded to continue my work. Then after entering a new 6 digit number in the color picker - the app closed without warning.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Toolbox 4.0.3 randomly closes

Unread post by Tim Green »

Ron Horn wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:16 pm Then after entering a new 6 digit number in the color picker - the app closed without warning.
Not a known issue and I can't reproduce it. Could you provide exact steps to reproduce please, including what you enter to get this result?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Ron Horn

Unread post by Ron Horn »

I'm recording my editing sessions to try and capture the event. Only happened twice so far.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

By the way: Note that if you want to enter colors as hex triplets directly you don't need to use the color editor. Just click in the color field in the column to the left of the color picker column. You can edit it there directly with a plausability check.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.