Sharing the Style Repository

Please post all questions on Help+Manual 8 here

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ron Horn

Sharing the Style Repository

Unread post by Ron Horn »

So I thought I'd use SVN manually for this but it's not working as expected. When someone adds a topic, as you might expect it appears under Topics in the Project Explorer. But I don't see that reflected in the .hmxr file. As such when I open my copy of the project the newly added topic does not appear in the Project Explorer. Although the XML file IS in the Topics folder. What am I not understanding?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Sharing the Style Repository

Unread post by Tim Green »

Close and reopen the project. If you don't add the file yourself from within HM the list of files is only refreshed when you open the project. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Ron Horn

Re: Sharing the Style Repository

Unread post by Ron Horn »

Well, that's dumb, of ME. It's a logical choice but I was thinking out of bounds I guess. It did show up later and of course THEN I still wondered how that happened.

I guess I'd gotten used to using SVN with the books and watching them refresh instantly when I sync and forgot that I had to sync the Style repo outside of H&M and there's no refresh/reload that happens or is possible in that case aside from close/open.