You're a Wonderful Community

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

You're a Wonderful Community

Unread post by Tim Green »

In a world that is currently full of horrible fighting for ridiculous reasons, I just wanted to take a moment to say how much I appreciate the quality of interaction in this wonderful community we have built here. We have members from probably almost every nation in the world and probably also pretty much every religious, philosophical and political denomination. The discourse here is always courteous, helpful and supportive and in all the years the forum has existed we have never had a flame war or a seriously divisive argument.

I really, really appreciate all of you and your contributions. You are all responsible for making the Help+Manual community something uniquely positive that I continue to be proud and happy to be a part of. You're an example of how the world can work together, and now more than ever we need more of that.

Thank you!
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Darren Rose

Re: You're a Wonderful Community

Unread post by Darren Rose »

Well said Tim - totally agree - the world is not a nice place at the moment...
Tim Frost

Re: You're a Wonderful Community

Unread post by Tim Frost »

Much of the success of this forum, and the benefits and enjoyment I believe we all find in using it, derives from its moderation. In both senses of this word.