WinCHM - help authoring tool - do anyone know this?

This forum is for the discussion of the business and craft of writing help. For example writing style, choices of HTML Help or WinHelp or browser-based and so on...

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

hf@computercamp.dk

WinCHM - help authoring tool - do anyone know this?

Unread post by hf@computercamp.dk »

we are about to start up generating online html-help to our system, and we have thought about using Robohelp, however it is very difficult to get any support to it here in DK. Then I found this tool on internet an bought single license to it. It seems easy, but there at several things I need help. For instance - some signs in the Danish alphabeth that it can't read after compiling, but is ok in the project...

Please is there someone who knows this tool then please help me!

Heidi :)
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Heidi,

You need to contact the authors of WinCHM at http://www.softany.com/index.htm :)

PS: You might want to contact support at webmaster AT it-authoring.com (replace the AT with @) to change your user name on the forum. Using your email address as your user name exposes you to spambots and will significantly increase the amount of spam you receive because your email address is visible on normal forum pages as soon as you make a posting. The forum is trawled by many spambots every day, that is why we have to have such strict rules to prevent them from making postings.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.