Wanted - IA/Programmer w/ web design, H&M, HTML skills

This is the place to place want ads if you're a help author looking for a client or a client looking for a help author -- naturally with a focus on authors using Help & Manual. If traffic increases we'll divide it into two sections.

Moderator: Tim Green

pehendrix

Wanted - IA/Programmer w/ web design, H&M, HTML skills

Unread post by pehendrix »

We are using Help and Manual to develop a browser-based FAQ site, but would like for the site to have a distinct "look and feel." It seems as though one can modify many aspects of a site produced w/ Help and Manual, but skills in HTML and with Help and Manual are required.

Our HTML skills are limited. Therefore, we would like to hire someone on a project basis to help us (i) design the look and feel for the site; and (ii) implement the look and feel in Help and Manual (or at least provide detailed instructions that we can implement).

Ideally, we would like someone who is (a) skilled in website design/Information Architecture; and (b) familiar with Help and Manual. (a) is probably most important, as our sense is that one can pick up Help and Manual fairly quickly.

If you know of someone who may be qualified and interested, pls have them reply to this post w/ their contact info.

Thank you.
pehendr
SGIRA

Still need help ?

Unread post by SGIRA »

If you haven't received any response yet, I may be interested. I am currently involved in a project that has required an in-depth knowledge of the generation layers of H&M (v4.x). I have highly customized the output of H&M to meet this customer's design requirements. I would describe my skills as journeyman level, including HTML, CSS, javascript, and H&M.

You can contact me at email "tgc5@bellsouth.net".
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Quote: Thomas Alva Edison
When inventing the filament for the light-bulb. :idea: