scrollable build-list

Nothing is perfect! This is where you can post your ideas and wishes for functions you'd like to see in Help & Manual. Current version only please (H&M7).

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Johanna_M

scrollable build-list

Unread post by Johanna_M »

Hello!

It would be useful if the build list in the context menu of a topic could be scrolled. This would make it much easier to add the topic to an output.
See the screenshot in the attachment.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Johanna
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: scrollable build-list

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Johanna,

It is scrollable. The scroll button is visible in your screenshot at the bottom of your list. And you have way, way too many include options in your project to be reasonably manageable by a human author... 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Johanna_M

Hi Tim,

I know, that it is scrollable and I know there are way too much entrys :D

I meant, that the list can be scrolled with the mouse-wheel. Is there an option to make this possible in future?

Thank you!

Best regards, Johanna
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

I meant, that the list can be scrolled with the mouse-wheel. Is there an option to make this possible in future?
I checked this with the developers and apparently this scrollable component is part of the ribbon toolbar and there's no real way to add functionality to it. It would need to be replaced with a different type of scrollable window. The main issue here is that it was originally designed for a "reasonable" number of build options. Sorry about that, but at the moment it is what it is -- it's just one of those things that's very difficult to change at short notice, and your scenario isn't something that was predicted at the design stage. :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Johanna_M

I see...

Anyway, thank you for your efforts!