Premium Pack 5.2 update released

The latest news, information and updates.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Premium Pack 5.2 update released

Unread post by Tim Green »

The 5.2.0 update to the Help+Manual Premium pack is now available. This release contains some minor fixes and some important new features. The tool for publishing with the current skin in Toolbox now includes support for eWriter publishing, and a couple of bugs introduced by updates to Help+Manual have been corrected. WebHelp skins will now restore the scroll position and toggle status of topics when you return to them with the browser Back and Next tabs.

See the news blog post here for full details:

Premium Pack 5.2.0 announcement

How to get the Premium Pack update

You can download and install the updated version with the credentials you received when you purchased. If you no longer have this please contact support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will help you out. See the Premium Pack product page for more details on Premium Pack 5 and visit our online store to purchase if you do not yet have it.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
bcgrossm

Re: Premium Pack 5.2 update released

Unread post by bcgrossm »

Good morning.

I might be not awake yet, but I cannot see a download link for this on the page
https://www.helpandmanual.com/downloads.html ?

All the best, Birgit
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

bcgrossm wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:09 am I might be not awake yet, but I cannot see a download link for this on the page
There isn't a public download link for the Premium Pack. This is because there cannot be a "demo" version because skins are source code and there is no way to make that time-limited. As explained in the posting, you need to use the download credentials you received when you purchased. If you no longer have those just contact support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will help you out. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
bcgrossm

Unread post by bcgrossm »

This was my first Premium Pack update ever, and I didn't realize I've got to download the version 5 (no change in name) for this upgrade.

Thanks for answering, I got it now.
pl labrie

Unread post by pl labrie »

Hello, version 5.2 is compatible with Helpandmanual 7

Thanks