Call for Dutch users of H&M

This section is for announcements, information and discussions relating to the help community -- for example news about events and seminars of interest, developments in help technology and so on.

Moderator: Tim Green

Paul Reitsma

Call for Dutch users of H&M

Unread post by Paul Reitsma »

Hendrikx Van der Spek is a communication company located in Bussum (the Netherlands). We are making a research on authoring tools used in Holland like RoboHelp, Author-it, MadCap Flare and Help & Manual. We would like to get into touch with technical writers working in the Netherlands and using Help & Manual, wanting to tell us about their experiences with the tool. For more information please send a mail to preitsma@hvds.nl.
Modestbv

Unread post by Modestbv »

Hi there Paul,

Dutch users of Help and Manual here... We've been using H&M since version 2 to maintain the documentation and helptext of our software applications.

If you'd like any specific information about our use of Help and Manual of maybe even take a look @ how we maintain our software's help and manuals , please contact us!

Company name is Modest Automatisering BV, we're in Culemborg, so it's not so far away! Call us (if needed) at 0345-760000 of email me: mpronk@modest.nl and i'd be happy to answer your questions.

Best regards,

Mark Pronk
Modest Automatisering BV
Martijn

Unread post by Martijn »

Hey Paul,

we are using H&M since version 4 to create our pdf manual and the help file that comes with our software. We are currently working with two people on our manuals. If you'd like to have more information you can email me on
martijn at magnaview com.

best regards,
Martijn Wijffelaars
MagnaView B.V.