Premium Pack 1.51

This is the place to share H&M templates and utilities with other users. Topic templates can be posted as text attachments (*.txt) or in the posting itself between

Code: Select all

and 
tags. Print manual templates (*.mnl) are digital and can only be posted as attachments. Utilities and multiple files can be posted in ZIP archives. Please include plenty of comments so that users understand what you're doing! Registration is required to access this forum.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Mary Weiler

Premium Pack 1.51

Unread post by Mary Weiler »

How do I know if I have the most current Premium pack? When I used them with HM5 you always had a note in the HTML source code stating the premium pack version. A couple weeks ago I downloaded the trial version of HM6 which came with 7 Skin packs. Yesterday, I went ahead and bought HM6 but the skin templates appear to be the same ones that came with the trial version and I can't find any version number on them. The HM5 skin packs contained many pre-defined text variables but these skin packs have no text variables on them at all. Do I have the right ones?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Premium Pack 1.51

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Mary,

Those skins without the variables are just the new standard skins. There is a special download link for Premium Pack customers that was accidentally left out of some of the update notifications. I'm mailing you a copy from support. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.