Show/Hide button is not working

This is the place to share H&M templates and utilities with other users. Topic templates can be posted as text attachments (*.txt) or in the posting itself between

Code: Select all

and 
tags. Print manual templates (*.mnl) are digital and can only be posted as attachments. Utilities and multiple files can be posted in ZIP archives. Please include plenty of comments so that users understand what you're doing! Registration is required to access this forum.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Isaac Palmer

Show/Hide button is not working

Unread post by Isaac Palmer »

I am using one of the new web help skins in the premium 2.0 pack. The show/hide button does not work. It shows up there, but it is grayed out. What do I need to do to get this working?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Show/Hide button is not working

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Isaac,

This button is only activated when you have toggles (expanding text objects) in the topic that is currently being displayed. Then clicking it will open or close all the toggles on the page.

By the way, you write that you are using 2.0. The current update is 2.02, please check whether you have that installed by looking at the version number information in the Premium Pack help chapter in the main Help & Manual help. If you need the update you should be able to download it with the link and installation password in the mail you received when you purchased the product. If you have problems or no longer have the link just write a mail to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will help you out. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Isaac Palmer

I do have the most recent version. It is 2.02. If we don't have anything that expands in that part of the screen, is there a way to get rid of that show/hide button then?
Isaac Palmer

Nevermind, I found how to get rid of it. Thank you again for your help