Need to enhance contrast

This is the place for questions on using Impict, Help & Manual's integrated screenshot editor and enhancer.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Carolyn

Need to enhance contrast

Unread post by Carolyn »

I am doing screenshots from a COBOL program (green screen). When I type in a character, it is not as bold as the rest of the printing on the COBOL screen. I can see the character I typed into the software when viewing the screenshot in IMPICT but cannot see it when I copy the screenshot into H&M4. I used the "sharpen" function which helps a little. How can I make the typed in character visible when I copy the screenshot into H&M4?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Carolyn,

Yes, the controls for this kind of thing are a little hidden in Impict. Click on the main image to select it (so that the background has a dotted outline with resize handles), then right-click on it and select Edit Properties. Then select the Color Adjustments option in the drop-down box at the top. You will find all the adjustment controls you need there.

Tip: You will also find all sorts of other interesting tools in the dropdown list -- some of them are really useful, others are fun to play with. Have a look at the help, it's all described in some detail.

Hope this helps you along... 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.