Impicit Help: No Index I suppose !!

This is the place for questions on using Impict, Help & Manual's integrated screenshot editor and enhancer.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ashoka Maurya

Impicit Help: No Index I suppose !!

Unread post by Ashoka Maurya »

Hi,
I am using Impicit 2.0 for image editing. I have installed H&M 4.0.3 build ver 715.
I need to fetch some "How To's" from the help file of Impicit. When I tried to get them through Index, I found the that it is not producing any items(empty). I did type keywords.... but no result. How do I get them ?? :(

I had posted this topic at "Forum Issues" earlier. And I sincerely apologize for this slip. :oops:
Regards
Ashoka Maurya
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Ashoka,

Impict actually has an extensive index but it looks like the version that got packaged with H&M4 somehow got compiled without an index. This will be fixed asap.

If you still have H&M3 installed just open the help in Impict there for the time being. The only difference between the version of Impict in V3 and V4 is that the V4 version no longer supports hotspots, as these are handled directly in Help & Manual 4.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.