Impict Wish

This section is for suggesting features and capabilities that you would like to see in Impict, Help & Manual's integrated screenshot editor and enhancer.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

billm

Impict Wish

Unread post by billm »

Impict almost has all the features I need for annotating screenshots.

The only thing missing, in my opinion, is the ability to draw lines of a certain length, color and width. If you could have arrows on either/both ends, that would be even better.

I use the drawing program in Open Office, which works fine (its a little bulky). But Impict is integrated into H&M so well, it is a shame I don't use it more often.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

This is on the wish list for the next (larger) update in September.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH
billm

Unread post by billm »

Alexander,
Thanks for the reply.
David L. Hoffman

Lines in Impict

Unread post by David L. Hoffman »

Here, here. I found this forum when I was looking for a new version of Impict. I recently chose Impict after looking at a bunch of other tools for a new project I'm doing, and the one thing that's really killing me is the lack of a line tool.

Also, can you please make the Object List Tool Window resizable? Thanks.

Best regards-
-David
Steve Keyser

Impicit Lines - Another Vote

Unread post by Steve Keyser »

Add another user's request to support line drawing in Impicit (with shadows, of course). Help & Manual supports many more features than I'll ever use. It's great. And Impicit has some really neat tools/effects, too. I do, however, have to take my nearly-finished Impicit images and load them into my paint program just to add a few straight lines. ADD A LINE TOOL TO IMPICIT! Thank you.