Bullet color will not change

This section is for questions relating to using the forum. Announcements on updates and any issues with the forum software may also be posted here occasionally.

Moderator: Tim Green

kathleen_laughlin

Bullet color will not change

Unread post by kathleen_laughlin »

Hi Tim,

I recently updated to 8.2.1 Build 5670 Professional Edition. I cannot get the bulleted lists to cooperate with the color change. I am using the same styles I have always used, but when I add a space at the end of the first line, select the space, and choose a color, the bullet remains black but the color of the space changes. Also, I would love to attach an image file to this request, but that appears to be impossible.

Thanks,
Kathleen
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Bullet color will not change

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Kathleen,

I can't reproduce this. There is probably some simple error here. Please send a small demo project to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I'll check it for you. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
kathleen_laughlin

Unread post by kathleen_laughlin »

Never mine, there was something squirrely in the text I copied to H&M. Sorry for the bother.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Kathleen,

In the example you sent me the problem was just that the background color of the text was set, not the text color. If you set the text color of the last character in the first item in the list it works fine. Also, it must be in the first item in the list. That is the only item that controls this for the list. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.