Admin on Holiday!

This section is for questions relating to using the forum. Announcements on updates and any issues with the forum software may also be posted here occasionally.

Moderator: Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Admin on Holiday!

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Folks!

I'm going to be on my first real holiday for three years from June 10 to July 3. During this time Alexander Halser, the chief programmer at EC Software, will be checking in on the forum but since he's a very busy man please don't expect instant responses or tutorials for every little question.

If possible I'd thus like to ask the experienced users to also pitch in and help new Help & Manual users whenever they can. If you see a question you know the answer to then please just post a couple of lines. It doesn't have to be a novel, just point the users in the right direction -- that would be great. 8)

I will be checking in when I can but Internet access in the village on Corfu where I'm going to be staying is said to be very patchy at best.

See you again soon, don't fight! :twisted:
Last edited by Tim Green on Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martin Wynne

Re: Admin on Holiday!

Unread post by Martin Wynne »

Tim Green wrote:I'm going to be on my first real holiday for three years from June 10 to July 3.
Have a good break, Tim. You've earned it!

Martin.
waldemar.hersacher

Unread post by waldemar.hersacher »

Tim ,

have a good time and stay away from the forum. Relax and come back with new power. :wink:
Waldemar