500+ well done Martin Wynne

This section is for questions relating to using the forum. Announcements on updates and any issues with the forum software may also be posted here occasionally.

Moderator: Tim Green

waldemar.hersacher

500+ well done Martin Wynne

Unread post by waldemar.hersacher »

Beside the two main posters Tim and Alexander, you are the most active volunteer poster in this forum.

Congratulations for your answers, ideas and suggestions. They are always welcome. Stay here with us in the future.
Waldemar
Martin Wynne

Re: 500+ well done Martin Wynne

Unread post by Martin Wynne »

waldemar.hersacher wrote:Beside the two main posters Tim and Alexander, you are the most active volunteer
poster in this forum. Congratulations for your answers, ideas and suggestions.
They are always welcome. Stay here with us in the future.
Hi Waldemar,

Many thanks for your kind words. I have only just noticed that I have made more
than 500 posts here -- it's difficult to believe! In fact I think it must be a mistake,
because my knowledge of H&M is really quite limited. What could I possibly have
written about 500 times? :? I'm not going anywhere, although Tim might feel that
500 posts is more than enough noise from one user! :D

If I've been able to help anyone that's great, but it has been more than repaid
in all the help and advice I have received from others. For which many thanks
to all.

Finally a word of praise for Tim, who has somehow managed to keep this special
forum on the rails, answer thousands of questions with expert knowledge and
friendly help, and write the amazing Help files for H&M4. All at the same time!
Well done, Tim. :applaud:

Martin.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Thanks for pointing this out Waldemar and hearty congratulations and many thanks for all your valuable contributions Martin! You have often provided useful tricks and tweaks that I didn't know about myself and you are really an asset to the H&M community. Even when they're uncomfortable your comments and suggestions are generally spot-on and they're always welcome. And thanks for your own kind words, too... 8)

I've just created a new rank for users like yourself: H&M MVP (Most Valued Professional), modelled on the MS system.

So congratulations to you too Waldemar, your contributions to the forum are also always very helpful and valuable and I am always very grateful for your participation.
Dean Whitlock

Unread post by Dean Whitlock »

This forum is one of the reasons I recommended the purchase of H&M, and it has lived up to its promise, due in large part to the help from Waldemar, Martin, and quite a few others. I will never become the power user they are, but I got up to speed a lot more quickly because of them, and Tim, too, of course. Many thanks from one of the folks in the trenches.

Now, about the Lock Column option...?
:wink:
steiger

Unread post by steiger »

Hello!

I'd like to add something (as a nobody).

By default, I'm a embedded programmer and we have only one application software for which we need a help file. Sometimes there are big time spans between the next update of the helpfile. But it's always a plessure for me to work with such a good tool like H&M an to know somewhere in the forum a few persons which answer you all your (stupid) questions in a really short time.

Because of this I'm not really an expert in H&M. I always watch for questions in the forum I can answer, but unfortunately I can't answer most of it.

So I will show my respect to all of you who can answer the questions and I want to say many many thanks that you are here. A speciall thanks to Tim for such a good and well-tended forum!!! :laola:
Regards
Simon
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Thanks a lot for all the kind words everyone! And while we're at it let's not forget the untiring work of Alexander Halser and EC Software who made all this possible in the first place. :surprise:
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.