screen shot of a full page

With the release of TNT v. 2.0 the EC Software screenshot program has become a serious application in its own right, so it was high time that it was given its own forum!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

lorilwalker

screen shot of a full page

Unread post by lorilwalker »

I have TNT screen capturee. Do you have any tips for taking a screen shot for a page that cannot be viewed in the window at one time. I have to scroll down in my broswer window to see the whole page.

I've tried changing my screen settings and getting rid of unnecessary toolbars and that still isn't enough room to see the whole webpage. Any ideas how to get the whole page in 1 shot?

Thanks,

Lori
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

The only solution for this is to increase the resolution of your monitor. Right-click on the desktop, select Properties / Settings and then increase the resolution with the slider or entry fields (how it looks depends on which version of Windows you are using).

IMPORTANT: Check that your monitor can handle the resolution you are choosing before you change it. You can damage your hardware by selecting resolutions for which the monitor is not designed.

Alternatively you could install a browser like Opera (available free at http://www.opera.com) that allows you to adjust the zoom size of your pages. You can install Opera alongside MSIE without any problems. However, this solution won't produce very nice-looking results because the resize is just for viewing, not for high-quality graphics... :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.