mouse in screen capture

With the release of TNT v. 2.0 the EC Software screenshot program has become a serious application in its own right, so it was high time that it was given its own forum!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

RAY@RCS

mouse in screen capture

Unread post by RAY@RCS »

I am building a help manual for our companies software, which coincidentally does not use a mouse for basically anything but when i am doing screen captures the mouse is always included. Is there any way to get the screen capture without the mouse included?
jeff

Unread post by jeff »

<<Is there any way to get the screen capture without the mouse included?>>

Try clicking the extend button to display the TNT options. Then un check the "Include Cursor Icon Checkbox". I noticed that when this box is checked the mouse pointer is included into the screen capture.

Jeff
RAY@RCS

mouse

Unread post by RAY@RCS »

i apoligize i dont see where you are talking about "the Extended"
thank you for your response and ahead of timr for the next, i just started using this today.
RAY@RCS

Unread post by RAY@RCS »

sorry i found it and if it were a snake it wouldve bit me. thank you anyway. :lol:
jeff

Unread post by jeff »

Sorry, if my description was not clear. First off are you using the TNT software that is included into Help & Manual? If so view the attched files. The TNT_Ext.png file displays and Extended button which allows users to view TNT options. The TNT.png file displays those options. If you are not using the TNT program included in Help & Manual, maybe this will get you started :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.