Resolution

With the release of TNT v. 2.0 the EC Software screenshot program has become a serious application in its own right, so it was high time that it was given its own forum!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

MBecker

Resolution

Unread post by MBecker »

My images have a resolution stored in the file. When I save from TNT, this information seems to be lost. Is there a way to set the resolution saved in the file, or do I have to reopen in Paint Shop Pro (or other) to set the resolution?

MBecker
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

If this is the case it may be a small bug in TNT, as there is no facility in TNT for setting the resolution setting. However, it shouldn't actually have any effect on your output -- the resolution setting doesn't impact your images in any way, it is generally only used as information for printout size by graphics programs. The only format I'm not quite sure about is PDF, but if it had an effect there I'm sure there would have been feedback much sooner. :?

Still, you might want to contact EC on this directly at support AT ec-software.com.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.