Shadow option to text

This is the place to enter suggestions and wishes for TNT, EC Software's stand-alone screenshot creation and enhancement program.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Joe Berry

Shadow option to text

Unread post by Joe Berry »

I would like to ask you guys to consider adding a shadow option to the text in a callout bubble.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

You can already add drop shadows and much more. Check it out in the help, it's all described there in detail. :)
Joe Berry

Drop shadows on text in a callout bubble.

Unread post by Joe Berry »

Tim, I looked in the Help file per your suggestion, but still can't find out how to apply drop shadows to the TEXT in the callout bubble. In the callout bubble it appears that drop shadows are only applied to the bubble object itrself, not to the text in the callout bubble. In other words, I'd like to have the drop shadows applied to text in a bubble the same way the drop shadow works in the text box. If I'm missing something, please let me know. Thanks again!
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Joe,

The text is an integral part of the callout so you can't add a drop shadow to it directly, only to the callout as a whole. To do what you want just create an empty callout without any text, then insert a text object on top of it and apply a shadow to that.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.