Welcome!

This is the place to discuss Help & Manual 4 issues. Please don't post questions on any other versions here!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tim Green
Site Admin

Welcome!

Unread post by Tim Green »

Welcome to the Help & Manual 4 Forum!

This is the place to contact other users for help, and to help other users if you are using Version 4.x of Help & Manual. Please stay on topic and restrict your posts to practical questions dealing with Version 4.x of the Help & Manual help authoring tool. There's a separate Help & Manual 3 Forum for questions on the older Version 3.x if you're still using that. Thanks!

Status of the forum in relation to EC-Software

Please note that while EC-Software generously helps to finance the operation of the H&M Forum (as of May 2003), the forum is still an independent undertaking on my part as a H&M user and it is not part of the official EC-Software support service.

If you need direct user support for your registered copy of Help & Manual or any other EC-Software products please contact the publishers at:

www.ec-software.com
support@ec-software.com
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Gillian Tronson

Re: Welcome!

Unread post by Gillian Tronson »

Hi I've just joined - and am having difficulty posting a topic! Found help in FAQ but don't see any button for posting a topic.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Gillian,

Welcome to the forum!
Gillian Tronson wrote:Hi I've just joined - and am having difficulty posting a topic! Found help in FAQ but don't see any button for posting a topic.
You need to first open the section you want to post in. Then you will see a white and red "New Topic" button at the top left with which you can post a topic. Please do search the forum for your question first to make sure that it has not already been answered, 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.