Recently modified topics - no link to topic

HM5 served us well, now its time has come and it has been replaced... If you have HM5 questions, please post them here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

vanwerkum

Recently modified topics - no link to topic

Unread post by vanwerkum »

I'm using H&M Build 750.

What does it mean when there is a modified topic, but no topic title to click on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanwerkum

Unread post by vanwerkum »

This may be related to the previous post.

Links in the recently modified topics list seem to ignore variables that exist in the topic name (decoded or not). In the example given, variable <%accpacproductseries%> is not included in the link to the topic. I guess that if the topic name is only a variable, there will be no link to the topic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Confirmed: If a TOC entry consist solely of a variable it will be empty in the recently edited topic lists. We'll look into it. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Follow-up: The problem has been located and fixed, will be included in the next maintenance update. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.