trouble about publish pdf

Please post all new bug reports for Help & Manual 5 here.
OTMartin

trouble about publish pdf

Unread post by OTMartin »

Hello Team of H&M.
Recently in a publish pdf setp everything went perfect until I opened the pdf and notice that there is one picture that never appears.
Only one picture can not be compiled but the rest of the pdf is good.
I repeat the image capture, saved in ipp, exported in bmp and then published the same proyect and there was the same result: Everything look so ok in the pdf but the only one picture is never been there. The weird thing is that the space of the picture, that space reserved for the picture itself is good it is there empty but there. There is the space for the picture but no picture. The picture appears in the XML file but not the image itself.
Does any one can give a clue to resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
:vconfused:
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: trouble about publish pdf

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Martin,

Try changing the name of the image. My guess is that you have multiple image folders and the name of your image conflicts with the name of an image in one of your other folders. Note also that image01.bmp and image01.png would also often be a conflict because the image format is almost always converted to cater to the needs of your chosen output format.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.