Error report when adding rows to a table

Please post all new bug reports for Help & Manual 5 here.
waldemar.hersacher

Error report when adding rows to a table

Unread post by waldemar.hersacher »

I get an error report when adding rows to a table.

I attached the report and the project. The project is under Splinekatalog\splinekatalog\splinekatalog.hmxp.

Since the report doesn't contain any serial numbers and the IP addresses are on a nonroutable subnet I don't see any issues not to upload it here.

Other things to mention. The project is the master project of a modular help system. The subprojects aren't included. I have H&M open with several other projects which are subprojects. All the projects will be loaded when H&M starts.
H&M doesn't crash. It will just send the report. The rows are added and I can go on working.

How to reproduce the error report.
Open the project.
Open the topic "Kostenlose Splines".
Scroll down to the table after the toggle labeled "Strassen".
Click into the cell with the text "MSi_Standstreifen".
On the keyboard press the Context key to open the submenu
Use the cursor keys to navigate to Table>Rows>Insert below
Press the Return key.
In the dialog "Insert rows" enter "5"
Press the Return key.

You can do the same actions with the mouse which will not trigger the error report.
If you use a cell which has no merged cells in the right column there is also no trigger for the error report.

I need to delete some of the graphics from the baggage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Waldemar,

I can't reproduce this -- it works fine when I do it. Are you working in XP or Vista? I'm passing this on to the development team for further testing.

Also, it's really better to mail test projects like this directly to support instead of posting them on the forum. They're much easier to test like that and posting them on the forum just clogs up the forum database unnecessarily... :)

PS: We'll probably need the other project modules to test this properly, but we'll let you know about that by mail.
waldemar.hersacher

Unread post by waldemar.hersacher »

I'm working with Windows XP Prof. SP2 German. The account is a restricted user.
Waldemar