Table Font Spacing

Please post all questions relating to Help & Manual 6 here!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Tom Davis

Table Font Spacing

Unread post by Tom Davis »

Greetings!

When text wraps inside of a table cell it appears double-spaced in the compiled help file. Any way around that?

Here's an image showing what the table looks like:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sg0i7qy12p3o ... e.png?dl=0
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Table Font Spacing

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Tom,

That would only happen if you have either double-spacing defined for that paragraph (or the style controlling that paragraph) directly, or if you have added CSS somewhere that is having the same effect in the output file.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Tom Davis

Unread post by Tom Davis »

It's single spacing but the text is inside a table – would that make a difference? I haven't edited any .CSS files but I'm wondering if the default .CSS for tables might be adding too much space between lines of text?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Tom Davis wrote:It's single spacing but the text is inside a table – would that make a difference? I haven't edited any .CSS files but I'm wondering if the default .CSS for tables might be adding too much space between lines of text?
That's very unlikely. Please mail a small demo project with a description of the problem to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will check it for you. Please do describe the problem because I am travelling at the moment and won't be there to handle the issue. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.