Snippets sees to break tables and toggles

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

tekstcenter

Snippets sees to break tables and toggles

Unread post by tekstcenter »

I have created a table structure to suit my needs. When I copy this table to a new chapter, everything is as i expect.
If I save the table structure to a snippet and insert this snippet in another chapter, the table is quite garbled.

The table column widths are not retained, the screenshot toggle display percentage is reset to 100.

I have tried with two diferent tables, the result is more or less the same.

I have tried to attach a zip containing a small test project, but this is not allowed. I you can supply me with a mail address, I will forward the project by mail.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Snippets sees to break tables and toggles

Unread post by Tim Green »

There are some unexpected issues with some kinds of content in connection with tables in the current build of Help & Manual 7. These are going to be fixed soon -- thank you very much for reporting this. It would be very helpful if you could mail me a demo project with an example of the formatting and structures that are causing the problems for you. Please mail it to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @), with a short description of the problems. This will help us to resolve it even more quickly, and to cover all aspects of the issue.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.