"unknown error in topic" when building

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Darren Rose

"unknown error in topic" when building

Unread post by Darren Rose »

When publishing to webhelp I keep getting error messages - seems to be a different topic each time and as far as I can see it still publishes okay?!

Any ideas
hm11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin Wynne

Re: "unknown error in topic" when building

Unread post by Martin Wynne »

Hi Darren,

I don't know if it's relevant to the error, but you have an @ sign in your folder path. That's going to cause grief sooner or later.

regards,

Martin.
Darren Rose

Unread post by Darren Rose »

Martin Wynne wrote:Hi Darren,

I don't know if it's relevant to the error, but you have an @ sign in your folder path. That's going to cause grief sooner or later.

regards,

Martin.
Thanks Martin

Don't believe it is cause of this issue, and I have had the @ symbol in my paths since I started my business 11 years ago without issues, but perhaps I should change it
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Darren,

There are currently problems with the new version 7 of Wrensoft Zoom integrated in Help & Manual 7. They only crop up when exporting medium to large projects. Smaller projects export without issue. We're working with Wrensoft to get a fix for this but it hasn't been implemented yet in the new Build 3625 released last night. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're working on it round the clock... :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.