PDF Output Headings

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

kevinotton

PDF Output Headings

Unread post by kevinotton »

I am having problems with the headings on PDF output using my own templates and also the default supplied templates.

This is an example of what is happening

I have 4 top level (Heading 1) pages with no children and heading 1 titles

AAAA
BBBB
CCCC
DDDD

The PDF output is

AAAA
AAAA content

AAAA
BBBB content

BBBB
CCCC content

CCCC
DDDD content

DDDD
No content

Please put me out of my misery.

Kevin
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: PDF Output Headings

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Kevin,

I'm not quite sure from your posting what the problem might be here. I'm guessing you might be having problems with page breaks, but that is really just a wild guess. Rather than going into a back and forth of descriptions, please mail me a small demo project at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) along with the .mnl PDF template you are using and we'll check it for you here.

Before doing anything else, please make sure that you are using the current version of Help & Manual 7. Since this is a new release, updates are going to be released quite frequently in the first period. You can check your installed version with Help > About. The current version is 7.0 Build 3631. If you need to update you can download the latest installer from http://www.helpandmanual.com/downloads.html?upd. Just install on top of your current version to update.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
kevinotton

Re: PDF Output Headings

Unread post by kevinotton »

zip file just sent

Kevin