No issue - just really pleased!

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Joyce Card

No issue - just really pleased!

Unread post by Joyce Card »

Just wanted to post a public Thank you!

It's a pleasure to use this program for our help documentation needs. The one issue I had at the beginning was quickly resolved with a known skin file replacement, and the other issue was also quickly resolved with a explanation of the difference from version 4 (the version I was using prior to this) that made total sense.
And whenever I find I can't figure something out, coincidentally I just use Help&Manual's own Help to walk through the steps along with screenshots, and I find out what step I was missing every time to quickly resolve.

Great job, great product, great service - thank you!!

Joyce
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: No issue - just really pleased!

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hey Joyce, thank you so much for your kind words! In support we naturally spend a lot of time dealing with problems -- that's what we're here for, after all -- but it's still nice to occasionally hear comments like yours. Thank you for choosing Help & Manual! 8)
:laola:
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

Hello Joyce,
Thank you for the kind feedback! :D
This is a special compliment for Tim, because he is the sole author of H&M's online help.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH
sizbut

Unread post by sizbut »

Joyce,

Thank you, made me smile too.

I spend a lot of time in the support forums for my employer's products. And from time to time I have to remind colleagues concerned about product quality that people tend to only use the forums when they have an problem, not when they are happy, so forums are a great thing but tend to look at the negative. Nice to have a post that swims the other direction.