Customising Togges

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Jamie Bodley-Scott

Customising Togges

Unread post by Jamie Bodley-Scott »

I am using a customised version of Integrated IFrames Blue Header skin.
I want to modify the appearance of the toggles and the +/- icon (which I have found).
I have not been able to work out where to change the border width and the beckground colour
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Customising Togges

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Jamie,

You just need to create a paragraph style for the toggle header with a border and background defined. Then DISABLE the "Link style (blue underlined)" option in the toggle configuration dialog (double-click on the toggle in the editor to re-open it) and apply the style to the toggle header after creating the toggle.

Once you have set up a formatted toggle like this the way you want it, the easiest way to make other ones is to save a dummy version as an XML snippet: Select the entire dummy toggle, then select File > Save Snippet in the Project tab (Manage Topics section) to save the selected toggle as a snippet. Save it in your project folder with a descriptive name (no spaces in the name).

To create a toggle from the snippet, select the Snippet tool. Then select "From File" and "Copy & Paste into Text" and select the toggle snippet you created above.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.