This is still in the basic brainstorming phase. What I need to know is what functionality would make it most useful for you. At the moment I'm looking at the following basics:
- Command-line only with standard exit codes for integration in batch files.
- Parameters can be read for an individual book with command line switches or for multiple books from an external file.
- Basic parameters are 1) License text to use ("Licensed to "); 2) Customer name 3) Optional ID of a topic where the license reference is to go in addition to the rights property 4) Source file 5) Output folder
- Add the customer name or a reference code to the output file name.
- Create an output folder with the customer name in it.
- Simply use the single-output version with the command line switches rather than a list from a file. Then processing passes directly on to your batch process, which takes the output file and does whatever is necessary (for example mailing it to the customer etc).
That's an outline of the basic ideas. Suggestions and wishes?