Initial purchase + upgrade cost

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ga Bowen

Initial purchase + upgrade cost

Unread post by Ga Bowen »

I have noticed that you roughly do a major upgrade every 2 years.

Your last major upgrade was nearly 19 months ago.

If I purchase H&M next month and it gets upgraded 3/4 months later, would I get an upgrade discount or would I have to pay the full $290?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Initial purchase + upgrade cost

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Ga,

The purchase price includes 6 months of maintenance. If the next major version is released within 6 months of purchase you get the upgrade free of charge. All minor updates within your own major version number are always free.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Ga Bowen

That's what my accounts dept. wanted to hear. :)

Thanks again, Tim.
Ga Bowen

On more thing.

I will be purchasing from the UK.

How much will it cost (including VAT) for HM7 & PP?

Or is it a straight conversion?
Tim Frost

Unread post by Tim Frost »

Just go to the 'Buy' page on the H&M website, select your product and then 'checkout'. If your browser knows you are in the UK, it will show you the Sterling price. If not, you can select the billing currency. Then you can cancel if you are not yet ready to purchase.

As a UK H&M user, I can assure you that whatever you tell your accounts department today will be the price, will not be the same tomorrow when they approve your purchase. And it may well be different again when Mrs May has returned from Washington.
Ga Bowen

Tim Frost wrote:Just go to the 'Buy' page on the H&M website, select your product and then 'checkout'. If your browser knows you are in the UK, it will show you the Sterling price. If not, you can select the billing currency. Then you can cancel if you are not yet ready to purchase.

As a UK H&M user, I can assure you that whatever you tell your accounts department today will be the price, will not be the same tomorrow when they approve your purchase. And it may well be different again when Mrs May has returned from Washington.
OK, thanks.

I'll surely be purchasing it at the worst time possible.