missing image in CHM_FreshLime.hmskin

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

PatInAustin

missing image in CHM_FreshLime.hmskin

Unread post by PatInAustin »

I am using H&M 7.2.0 Build 4035 professional Edition and the Premium Pack 3.22

I am using the skin named CHM_FreshLime.hmskin

I have attached a picture of the skin when the help file first opens. There is a missing navigation image at the top right. The popup hint says 'This is the first topic'. On other pages the image is there and it shows a left pointing arrow. This is the navigation back button. In there any way to fix this?

Thanks
Patrick Mikula
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: missing image in CHM_FreshLime.hmskin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Pat,

I can reproduce this and it's a little strange because the PNG file for the icon is definitely there and it is referenced correctly in the page. I'm looking into it and will post again when I find the reason and a solution.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: missing image in CHM_FreshLime.hmskin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Update:

What are missing in that skin are the versions of the disabled previous and next icons that are used on higher resolution screens. I've attached the two files that you need below. Just download them and add them to the baggage of your skin and that will fix it. They will be included in the next update. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.