Inline toggle gets repeated in PDF

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Debbie vanCleef

Inline toggle gets repeated in PDF

Unread post by Debbie vanCleef »

Hi
I have an issue with inline toggles. I use quite a few in my project and now i have the problem that the text is repeated 2 or 3 times in de PDF publication.
See attached screenshots for the project and the PDF result.
helpandmanual.jpg
result.jpg
How can i fix this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Inline toggle gets repeated in PDF

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Debbie,

We've never seen this effect before. Before doing anything else, please make sure that you are using the current version of Help & Manual 7, which you can check with Help > About. The current version is 7.2.0 Build 4035. If you need to update you can download the latest installer from

http://www.helpandmanual.com/downloads.html?upd

Just install on top of your current version to update.This will not change any of your settings etc.

If the problem persists, please mail me a small demo project illustrating the error at support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I will check it out. Please include the .mnl PDF template you are using, as this may be relevant.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Debbie vanCleef

Unread post by Debbie vanCleef »

Hi Tim,

I am using the latest version. I tried publishing with another print manual but the results are the same. The webhelp published from the same project has no issues.
What do you mean with a small demo project? Just the .hmxp file?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Debbie vanCleef wrote:What do you mean with a small demo project? Just the .hmxp file?
No, that only contains your project settings. Select Save As... in the File menu and choose "Help Project / Single File Storage" as the save option (first option). This will create a single .hmxz file containing all the project and its topics. Then delete all unnecessary topics in this project, save again and mail me the .hmxz file. Please include information on what and where the problem is, NOT just a reference to the forum. :)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.