Web Help - Crashing Browser

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Andy Dibble

Web Help - Crashing Browser

Unread post by Andy Dibble »

I have a simple website created with H&M using the Flat_Slate_Blue.hmskin - the site is user/password protected - I can view the site on web browsers: Chrome, Edge, Safari but when used on FireFox the browser crashes each time the home page is loaded, however - this is only when I am at work using the company network - when I access from FireFox at home there is no issue accessing the site. All browsers appear to be ok at work except FireFox.

FireFox is the prefered browser used at work and is used extensively for our company WEB Apps...

Is there anything I need to tell my IT Department to allow access during my time at work using the company network - it sounds like some sort of 'site permissions' thing to me?

Thanks
Andy
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Web Help - Crashing Browser

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Andy,

This will have something to do with your specific project, your copy of the skin or a combination Please mail your project and your edited copy of the .hmskin file to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we will figure out what is going on here. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.