AV in 7.3.1.4180 adding topics to the table of index

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ed Dressel

AV in 7.3.1.4180 adding topics to the table of index

Unread post by Ed Dressel »

H&M has always been a great product, but I just started getting AVs when adding multiple topics to the table of index. I was using the Ctrl-Alt-Insert/Ctrl-Shift-Insert and not adding content to the pages (it will be snippets when they are done).

Here is a screen shot:

I had to end task twice to get back into the program, and am a bit concerned about continuing.

Is this a known issue? I don't know what else to provide you for information about how to reproduce it, it was fairly easy to create.

Thank you,

Ed Dressel
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: AV in 7.3.1.4180 adding topics to the table of index

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Ed,

I can't reproduce this, but there are a couple of odd things in what you describe: First of all, your screenshot shows that you are not using the Multiple Topics option. You have the single topic option active, so if you are pasting multiple lines there it won't work. However, if I do that I don't get an error, it just reads the first line and ignores all the others. Secondly, the keyboard shortcuts you describe won't do what you describe. Copying is CTRL+C and pasting is CTRL+V or CTRL+SHIFT+V (won't make a difference in this case).

If you continue to have problems please mail a demo project and an specific example of what you are trying to paste to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and we'll see if we can reproduce it. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.