How to save reports as HTML files?

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Dave Gehman

How to save reports as HTML files?

Unread post by Dave Gehman »

The H+M help says that reports can be saved as HTML files, but doesn't indicate how.

In my system (Win 10 64 pro), reports appear in a new tab in Chrome. Is it just a matter of using Chrome's Tools > More Tools > Save As... ?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: How to save reports as HTML files?

Unread post by Tim Green »

Dave Gehman wrote:Is it just a matter of using Chrome's Tools > More Tools > Save As... ?
Yes, or just right-click in the page and select Save As... There's no specific description because it varies slightly from browser to browser, and is a pretty standard operation. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: How to save reports as HTML files?

Unread post by Tim Green »

Tim Green wrote:
Dave Gehman wrote:Is it just a matter of using Chrome's Tools > More Tools > Save As... ?
Yes, or just right-click in the page and select Save As... It's just an HTML page with no external elements so you can save it directly. There's no specific description because it varies slightly from browser to browser, and is a pretty standard operation. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.