how to view singular page

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Edwardorange1909

how to view singular page

Unread post by Edwardorange1909 »

Hi
There's any option for viewing one topic or subtopic after changing instead ofpublishing the entire help please, We would like to immediately like to view how the page looks after making the changes,
Thank you in advance for your recommendation :D\
Ed
Martin Wynne

Re: how to view singular page

Unread post by Martin Wynne »

Hi Ed,

Select the topic(s) in the TOC which you want to see. Then on the Publish dialog, see the drop-down under Select Table of Contents:
hm_selected.png
Click Publish selected TOC items only.

regards,

Martin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Edwardorange1909

Re: how to view singular page

Unread post by Edwardorange1909 »

Thanks Martin. I sovled that problem thanks to your comment
Btw, I have another question to ask. It's not related to the forum... and seemingly quite annoying. Bcs i am not good at internet or computer much so if you found it s unrelated or
inappropriate. Please feel free to delete it
I need to buy another router for my old neighbors (they hardly use internet to buy smt online). They sent me a link to a website reviewing about wireless router. This: http://gearupz.com/best-wireless-routers/, perhaps it's an affiliate site. and they want me to buy one of them. But the needs of old is different from me and my friend - people want to use wireless to play video game, watch hd film etc.. I am consdering about number 5 and number 7 on that list. So would you mind choose one for me. Best regard