Where are my sources?

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Leah Guren

Where are my sources?

Unread post by Leah Guren »

Hi. I looked all through the Help and while there was info about backups, there was nothing that said where my actual source files sit. I'm working on-site with a client who bought a single-user license (that's me!). They have me set up on a laptop and Hemp & Manual is installed locally on that laptop. But after working all day and saving a lot, I don't any place where there are files with date stamps that reflect this. I want to just back up my project each day to the client server just in case something happens to this laptop. Help!
Martin Wynne

Re: Where are my sources?

Unread post by Martin Wynne »

Leah Guren wrote:Hi. I looked all through the Help and while there was info about backups, there was nothing that said where my actual source files sit. I'm working on-site with a client who bought a single-user license (that's me!). They have me set up on a laptop and Hemp & Manual is installed locally on that laptop. But after working all day and saving a lot, I don't any place where there are files with date stamps that reflect this. I want to just back up my project each day to the client server just in case something happens to this laptop. Help!
Hi Leah,

The location of your files is shown in the top title bar of the Help & Manual program window.

regards,

Martin.