How to remove the show/hide header bottom in the Hamburger

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Frank Marino

How to remove the show/hide header bottom in the Hamburger

Unread post by Frank Marino »

Hi, i want remove the show/hide header bottom in the hamburger menu in the output with a V3 Responsive WebHelp Skin, but i don't know to do this.
I try to change the file hm_webhelp.js in the baggage files but i don't have got any effect, give me an help please, i don't have any idea how to remove this bottom. Thanks
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: How to remove the show/hide header bottom in the Hamburg

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Frank,
Frank Marino wrote:Hi, i want remove the show/hide header bottom in the hamburger menu in the output with a V3 Responsive WebHelp Skin, but i don't know to do this.

This can't be removed and please don't try. In some cases the header is closed automatically, for example when the help is embedded, and then the user needs to be able to open it again. Also, users with less space on their screens need to be able to close the header so that they can have enough space on the screen to be able to browse your documentation.
I try to change the file hm_webhelp.js in the baggage files but i don't have got any effect, give me an help please, i don't have any idea how to remove this bottom. Thanks
Please don't do this. This JS file is compressed for performance so you don't have any descriptive variable or function names or any comments. The chances that you will cause errors by making changes to the compressed file are probably about 99.9%. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Frank Marino

Re: How to remove the show/hide header bottom in the Hamburg

Unread post by Frank Marino »

Thanks Tim, i think i follow your suggestion! :typing: