Different Fonts

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Dave Mate

Different Fonts

Unread post by Dave Mate »

Hey guys,

I've got this small problem with the fonts in my manual. I've got both English and German versions of the manual. The fonts are unified in the English version (project), however, the German version just won't get the fonts right.

As you can see in the picture, the font for the navigation and breadcrumbs is different from the one in the title. I tried copying settings from the English template, English project, tried playing with HTML settings, nothing. Is there any way to unify these fonts?

Much appreciated.

Dave
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Different Fonts

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Dave,

The fonts in Times New Roman are defined in the skin, the topic header font is defined in your project. My guess here is that you are using an old version of the skin for that version of the help that has either redefined the font or is missing the reference to the project stylesheet. As a result, the browser is displaying the default browser font, which is often Times New Roman.

If you get a fresh copy of the skin from the \Templates\HTML Skins\ folder in the Help+Manual program directory it will most likely solve the problem. Before doing that, please update to 7.3.5 Build 4434, which was just released, if you haven't already done so. You can get the current installer here:

https://www.helpandmanual.com/downloads.html?upd
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.