Screenshot toggle -- emf -- image size

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

John Johann

Screenshot toggle -- emf -- image size

Unread post by John Johann »

Can I specify the size of an image in a "screenshot toggle"?

When I export emfs from a presentation, the size doesn't seem to be exported as expected.

I have references to these images in a toggle caption where I can output the size according to a given percentage of the page width (table cell in my case) --> that works for pdf / chm.

When I reference the same image as a Screenshot toggle. I can set the size of the thumbnail, but not of the size of the image which is displayed when clicked on in the CHM. That means that some images are too big for my screen.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Screenshot toggle -- emf -- image size

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi John,

In the standard output from HM to HTML there is no limit on the expanded size of screenshot toggles. The expanded image is always its full native size. However, if you use one of the Premium Pack skins the expanded size is automatically limited so that it does not extend beyond the borders of the current viewport. If the native size is larger a magnify icon is displayed in the top right corner and if the user clicks or taps on that they get the full expanded size. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
John Johann

Unread post by John Johann »

Hi Tim,
Thanks.
So do I need a Premium Pack license for myself and another for the machine on which the builds are executed? (We purchased a few licenses)
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

John Johann wrote:So do I need a Premium Pack license for myself and another for the machine on which the builds are executed? (We purchased a few licenses)
You only need a PP license for the user who is going to generate the output. That's a bit of a fuzzy concept in this context but in your scenario one license should be fine. You'll be configuring the skin and putting the configured copy somewhere anyway... 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.