Heading Format in .pdf

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Rob Davis

Heading Format in .pdf

Unread post by Rob Davis »

Hi
I am outputting to .pdf. In the middle of the document, the document Heading2 level suddenly changes format, giving a weird half-line drop after the paragraph number, with the heading text lower. (screenshot attached). Numbering in preceding headings is OK.
I have tried opening the .mnl, making a small change and saving.
I have tried using the format paintbrush and changing the Topic Headings from level 1 to level 2.
Nothing seems to help.
Ideas, please?
Rob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Heading Format in .pdf

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Rob,

Check the formatting of your level 2 band in the Topics section. Make sure that word wrap is not turned off there. That might cause an effect like that if the title gets long enough to not fit in the text object without wrapping, with wrapping turned off. Also check that the text object for the title of the topic is wide enough.

If you continue to have problems send your .mnl and a small demo project to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) and I'll check it for you.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.