Anchors in Toggles using Premium Pack

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

jetthaus

Anchors in Toggles using Premium Pack

Unread post by jetthaus »

I am using H+M 7 Pro with a WebHelp responsive skin, and I need the anchors to work in toggle headers and within the toggle content.

Current skin selected:
WebHelp responsive skin.png
My understanding is that I need to use the ToggleJump feature in Premium Pack. When I initially installed H+M, I also installed PP 3.45 but the tool did not seem intuitive so I never used it (the tool is not integrated with H+M 7; separate interface).

PP 3.45 installed:
PP 345 installed.png
PP 3.45 launched:
PP 345 launched.png
When I research in the forums for this topic, it seems that when PP is launched it should appear within the H+M tool. My installation of PP does not appear in the H+M tool; I can only launch it separately.

Please advise on the steps that I need to take to get the anchors working in toggles in a WebHelp responsive skin using PP.
Note that we have customized the WebHelp header (logo, menu, links, etc.).

Thank you,
Jett Hausmann
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Anchors in Toggles using Premium Pack

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Jett,

That isn't a Premium Pack skin, it's one of the standard skins included with Help+Manual, so it doesn't have the ToggleJump feature. You need to select one of the Premium Pack skins from the \Templates\HTML Skins\Premium Pack 3.47\ folder in the main Help+Manual program directory.

When configuring the skin for use, note that there are two main different WebHelp skin types in the Pack, the V3 and V2 skins. Each has a separate chapter in the Premium Pack help, so be sure to reference the right chapter for the skin you are using.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.