Issues with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Linda Polinski

Issues with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Unread post by Linda Polinski »

Has anyone had issues now that they are viewing the online help in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge? Here are my issues specifically...

In Google Chrome, in the Index Search, the letters at the top no longer link to the letters below. I can still scroll down to access the keywords alphabetically, but the links do not function.

In Microsoft Edge, when I publish, the published version does not appear right away once publishing is complete. Some things may appear - some links but not all pages, or some pages. I have to clear my cache to have it all appear quickly, or wait, sometimes until the next day, for the entire published version to be accessible.

Do you have any suggestions on how to remedy these situations? I am hoping it is in the settings. My users are moving off of Explorer, which had none of these issues, to Chrome and Edge.

Thanks.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Issues with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Linda,

These are not generally known issues. It may be related to obsolete templates. What is your Help+Manual version (check this with Help > About) and which skin are you using to publish your WebHelp?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.