Users are seeing "Help & Manual Premium trial pack" message.

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

tonyvsuk

Users are seeing "Help & Manual Premium trial pack" message.

Unread post by tonyvsuk »

I have the premium pack, but some of my users are now reporting that they are seeing the message "this documentation was styled with a demo skin>......".

How do I get rid of these from the built version of our help system?

Thanks in advance,

Tony.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Users are seeing "Help & Manual Premium trial pack" message.

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Tony,

This message means you are still using the demo versions of the Premium Pack skins available in the Help+Manual program directory, in \Templates\HTML Skins\. These are deleted when you install the Premium Pack correctly. You need to install the Premium Pack into your Help+Manual program folder using the installer and installation key you received when you purchased. You can find the download link and key in the confirmation mail you received when purchasing. If you no longer have this please contact support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @).

Please do also take the time to study the Premium Pack documentation. When you have installed you can display it from the Help menu in the Toolbox configuration utility. It is also available online here:

http://www.it-authoring.com/info/pp4help/index.html
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.